“You can find inspiration in everything. If you can’t, then you’re not looking properly.”—Paul Smith, fashion designer.
Here we go again! I have not written a post in about a year now. Not because I decided to quit blogging but other things just seemed more important last year. So much uncertainty along with a newborn really made time for my blog take a back seat for a while…like way in the back of the bus! But here I am back at it again. I really enjoy this creative outlet for myself so I decided to get back at it again this year. I meant to post this last Friday but had some technical difficulties. During my time off of blogging, we made some changes to the back end of this site and by me, I mean my husband. Now it’s all up and running like normal again.
I have made several personal goals for the new year like many of you. I thought I’d share them along with a few other things on here to start things up again.
- Get back to blogging! I have always loved writing blog posts and really missed it last year so heres to my first goal.
- Run the Indy Mini in under 2 hrs. This is my personal fitness goal. Last year my goal was just to run it which I was proud to do only 5 months after having a baby, nursing and virtually during a pandemic. This years training is focusing on quicker pace. I will post about my journey and let you all know how it goes.
- Purge our house! I have been going through a major purge slowly in our house and getting rid of things we don’t need or use anymore. Really trying to minimize our stuff and get things more organized. It really will be a slow process but going room by room is helping.
- Try to keep plants alive. I love having real plants in our house but I suck at keeping them alive. I want to grow an avocado tree (which I tried and failed last year) and a lemon or olive tree. I will keep trying.
- Have a successful veggie garden! This sort of goes with keeping plants alive but we had a nice vegetable garden last year but failed on most of the veggies I planted. This year I will try to research and get more fresh veggies from our garden. I am hoping to share my gardening journey with you all as well.
Hope you all are having a great start to the new year with your own resolutions/goals. I know I am looking forward to sharing a bit of all the things I enjoy and find in my life on here again. Love to all!
Until Next Week,