Just a quick update this week. I have really been having a difficult time balancing our new schedule with school while finding time to write my blog. A little break has been good too. Growing baby girl and running after these crazy boys has been making me very tired the last few months. I thought I would share 10 things so far…
- I am actually 29 weeks this week but only take a bump pic every 2 weeks.
- Baby Girl craves sweets of all kinds. I was nervous for my glucose test last week because of all the sweets but it came back normal so no worries. Bring me all the fall goodies! oh and milkshakes.
- I feel like I am getting huge but people tell me I look small all the time.
- Maternity jeans are the absolute worst. I cannot find a good pair and get annoyed with every single pair I have. Let me know if anyone has some good suggestion to try. I’ll do some reviews of different brands in a few weeks.
- I am going to finally start editing some of my maternity pics I took out in Colorado and I am so excited.
- We have been working on redoing the kids rooms. Waiting for a painter now to finish. I cannot wait to share the finished rooms with you all.
- I have been feeling great this pregnancy but I have been getting pretty tired and falling asleep by 10pm on the couch the last couple weeks. Heart burn has been hitting me big time lately too. Tums is my best friend.
- This little girl moves alot and I think her favorite thing to do is to kick or punch me in the bladder. Neither boy had ever done that to me before. They were more of lung kicker and punchers… taking my breath away instead of trying to suddenly empty my bladder.
- I really want a little dollhouse bookshelf for the baby’s room like this but the reviews on that one are terrible. I can’t find another one I really like. Maybe this one or this one or I am thinking I’ll have my hubby see if he can make me something.
- I am super nervous about being able to take care of the boys and a newborn on no sleep in a couple months. What if I can’t do it?
Thanks for reading this week.
Until Next Week,