So I totally wanted to post this last week with the last day of school and all but I have been having a terrible time budgeting time for my blog with everything else going on. The boys and I made a little Summer Bucket List with lots of fun things we wanted to do during summer break this year. I think it is a super fun thing to do with your kiddos.
- Go swimming at the neighborhood pool.
- Spend a day at the Zoo.
- Check out the sports complex at the Indy Children’s Museum.
- Go to the Monon Center waterpark. (Maybe a few times if its cool.)
- Set up some backyard slip n slide fun.
- Check out some concerts at Urban Vines.
- Check out all the fun 4th of July stuff around here.
- Check out some new parks.
- Go out our very first family vacation, just the 4 of us! (I am the most excited for this one.)
- Evening bike rides to an ice cream shop.
- Catch fireflies
- Have an outdoor movie night.
- Plant a veggie garden.
- Hit up the farmers market on weekends.
- Make popsicles.
- Have a picnic.
- Lots of water balloon fights.
- PLAY WITH FRIENDS!
I thought they came up with some pretty good ideas. I added some of my own of course too. I hope you all have a wonderful summer break with lots of awesome plans.
Until next week, XOXO