Although I am disappointed my Indianapolis Colts are not playing in the Superbowl this year, I will still be tuning in as usual. I have to admit this year I am more excited about the commercials, snacks and the halftime show. My hubby will actually be traveling for work so it’ll just be me and my boys but we will make sure to have all the snacks, chicken wings and tasty beverages we can!
This mimosa t-shirt is too cute. I know I am going to go classy sips for this years viewing party.
And for some fun viewing entertainment this inflatable ref punching bag just in case there are more terrible calls for the final game this season. The perfect way to take out some anger. Here are some fun little footballs to toss around. My boys love these!
And to finish off, here are a few easy football Sunday recipes that I want.
- Pigs in a blanket. Total kid friendly.
- Meatball Sub on a Stick
- Spinach Artichoke Mini Dip Boats : I am sooo going to try this!
- Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
- Little Smokies : We used to go to a friend’s Superbowl party every year when we lived in Lake Zurich and she always made these. I miss them and they are delicious. Will the boys eat these?? I think I should at least try.
- For the Bloody Mary fans… The Hail Mary!
- mmmm Beergaritas .
- and my football Sunday drink of choice will be a delicious Pomegranate Mimosa
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend no matter if you watch the big game or skip it all together.
Until next week, XOXO