Way back in September we took a mini mom and dad getaway to Vegas. It was so much fun. I had been meaning to write a post about our trip but then all the Holidays came and I never got around to finishing this post. So here we are in January and I am finally posting my Vegas post. haha.
We stayed at the Venetian and loved it. We loved our room and the hotel had so much shopping and delicious dinning. We are not much into the whole gambling part but still had so much fun without gambling at all. Our friends stayed at the Cosmopolitan and I loved their room! Such a beautiful and sophisticated place!
Our favorite things from our trip.
- Gondola ride in the Venetian. So much fun. They even sang love songs to us!
- We had the most delicious breakfast at Chica . (in the Venetian)
- Lavo another delicious dinner. All the food places we ate at were just amazing. (in the Venetian)
- Jaleo sooo good! Spanish Tapas that we all loved. We celebrated a friends birthday dinner here and they were amazing to him. (in the Cosmopolitan)
- We loved The Chandelier in the center of the Cosmopolitan. It was so cool!
- Madame Tussauds was worth it and we had fun going through all the wax sculptures. We took a ton of pictures of course.
- We enjoyed going out to the Welcome to Las Vegas sign but there is a super long wait just to take your picture. Maybe not really worth it to Uber out there.
- Of course all the pools at the Venetian and Cosmopolitan were amazing.
I did do a mini photo shoot while we were there. The Venetian was so old world ornate that I just wanted to wear a dress and run around with some champagne like a princess. haha.
It was a wonderful little mini trip. Hopefully we will get another trip out there and hoping to have more travel content on my blog for you all this year. I recommend it for a fun little mommy and daddy getaway.
Until next week, XOXO