This week I am sharing our little December bucket list for this year. The boys get so excited for all things Christmas and I have so much fun enjoying it all with them as well. Many of these activities are starting to become an annual family events.
- Visit Santa! We’ll have to head over to Clay Terrace to sit on the big guy’s lap and tell him what the boys want most for Christmas. (Hint: It’s a generator ?)
2. Visit the Winterlights exhibit at Newfields art museum. These lights are sooo amazing and my favorite!
4. Make our Gingerbread Christmas tree.
5. Baking and decorating lots and lots of Christmas Sugar cookies. Growing up this was one of my favorite Christmas activities. We are planning on sending them out to our friends!
6. Christmas sleigh ride
7. Visit Santa at Grand Junction Tap Room. Mom and Dad are excited to do this! Get a beer while the boys chat with Santa… yes please!
8. Snuggle and watch some family Christmas movies all together with some tasty hot cocoa and popcorn.
9. Dance around the house and sing Christmas songs!
10. Make a Snowman… Hoping to get a white Christmas as always. ??
11. Make and send out our Christmas cards to our friends and family. (this is more of just me) I love doing it every year.
12. Donate some toys & clothes to some kids/families in need.
13. Visit Grandpa and Grandma’s Christmas tree farm! ?
14. Go ice skating and exploring at the christkindlmarkt.
15. Just enjoy time together as a family! I am so lucky to have these wonderful guys in my life!
Thanks for reading this week! Hope you all have lots of fun and enjoyment these holidays and can check off your December bucket lists with a smile on your faces! ?
Until next week, XOXO