Happy Friday everyone! I have a few fun new posts that I have coming up for you all but this week, we had a random 70 degree day and my boys and I just basically took the day off to be outside, doing outside things. I just wanted to share a little bit from our outdoor adventures this week. Sometimes you just have to do that. What is life, if you can’t enjoy it and the people who mean the most to you. Anyway I was thinking the whole time about how funny it is that I have always been a pretty girly girl and here I am covered in mud, stomping in puddles with my little boys and loving it.
Give me all the muddy hands … I am pretty sure that is boy language for love.
I was the only mom at swimming lessons that actually had mud on her Hunter boots too. Sorry but not sorry. They are super handy, and easy to clean while still being stylish boots.
Incase you might be thinking I just let the boys play in the mud for a blog photoshoot… I just took these pics this afternoon while we were all outside. They turned out so cute and fit so nicely with what I already had written, that I hurried up and edited them so I could add them really quick. Here you go… EVEN BIGGER puddle!
I thought to help maintain my fun girly side, I would share a few cute things I am currently stalking/sitting in my online shopping carts right now.
- Waiting for these sneakers to come back in stock in my size. I love anything pink.
- Thinking of trying this Bra. I have read good things about it. Has anyone else tried it yet?
- Can I please have one of everything? The new Lilly Pulitzer swim is just too cute!
- Waiting for these Jeans to come back in stock in my size.
- This for my little guy and this for my bigger little guy while thinking of upcoming Easter. And this splurge or this or even this if I had a little girl. I sometimes just look and daydream. 🙂
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Try to stay dry and mud free unless you live the boy life 😉 Until next week, XOXO